PCOD / PCOS
- Are you getting Hirsutism (excess hair growth, usually in a male pattern)?
- Are you getting Acne, oily skin, seborrhea?
- Are you getting enlarged ovaries with multiple small cysts?
- Are you getting Oligomenorrhea or amenorrhea, Anovulation?
- Are you getting Dysfunctional uterine bleeding (abnormal bleeding patterns at mid cycles)?
- Are you getting Insulin resistance (problems with blood sugar regulation)?
- Are you getting Male-pattern hair loss and fat deposition?
- Are you getting Weight gain, difficulties losing weight, central obesity?
- Are you getting hyper pigmentation on neck and face?
Then you are suffering from pcod/pcos, take medical advice from SEVA-DHAM Plus.
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is one of the most common Endocrine disorders among females. It is thought to be one of the leading causes of Female subfertility and the most frequent endocrine problem in women of reproductive age.
Finding suggest that the ovaries appear polycystic on ultrasound is common, but it is not an absolute requirement in all definitions of the disorder.
Ayurveda suggests that this is a Vata type disorder (Apan vata), though the involvement of other dosha can be there but in some measure.
Vata predominance PCOD / PCOS
It manifests with painful menses, severe menstrual irregularity, low weight, coldness.
Pitta predominance PCOD / PCOS
It manifests as hair loss, acne, painful menses, clots, heart problems.
Kapha predominance PCOD / PCOS
It manifests as increased weight, infertility, hirsutism, diabetic tendencies, coldnesss.
The treatment principle is to clear obstruction in the pelvis, normalize metabolism, Assist cleansing and regulate the menstrual system (arthava dhatu).
The therapies like:-
- Uttara Vasti
- Takra Dhara
- Surya namaskar
- Hot and cold Fomentation
- Mud Therapy
Other Therapies Offer:-
- Life Style Modification o