Feelings of stress in humans result from interactions between persons and their environment that are perceived as straining or exceeding their adaptive capacities and threatening their well-being. The element of perception indicates that human stress/Tensions responses reflect differences in personality as well as differences in physical strength or health.
- Tensions and over burdening are necessary evils without which one can hardly survive in this competitive world. Stress is a term that refers to the sum of the physical, mental, and emotional strains or tensions on a person.
- Stress is the ―wear and tears our mind and body experiences as we attempt to cope with our continually changing environment.
- Stress is also called as anxiety, tension etc. Psychosocial stressor is defined as “any life event or life change that may be associated temporally (and perhaps causally) with the onset, occurrence, or exacerbation of a mental disorder.
- One significant source of stress in modern life is the cumulative effect of various toxic waste products in the environment. Our personality, behavior, and lifestyle all have important influences on our stress level.
- Primary psychological conditions caused purely by mental disorders are Kama (lust), krodha (anger), lobh (greed), moha (delusion), irshya (jealousy), mana (pride), mada (euphoria), shoka (sorrow, grief), chinta (anxiety), udvega (neurosis), bhaya (fear), harsha (happiness).
The right solution is to find out a way of life where these factors do not affect your physical and mental well being. And more over if your health is good then your capacity to work will increase many fold.
Treatment Includes :-
The proper application of these therapies helps to reduce the biological ageing and increases working capability.
The clarity of these faculties (indriya prasada) leads to clarity of mind. Special Techniques used Include:-
The body is massaged with warm, herbalized oils by one or more therapists working in perfect unison. This promotes deep relaxation and gently stimulates the marma points leading to a state of mental balance and heightened awareness. This is the renowned "oil massage" of Ayurveda.
An herbalized steam treatment promotes perspiration and elimination of toxins from the fatty tissues and nerves via the sweat glands. This treatment also optimizes the circulation and dissolves impurities.
A continuous stream of warm, herbal oil flows from an overhead vessel through a small aperture onto the forehead. This treatment is said to purify the mind-body, and profoundly relax the nervous system. Individuals experience twilight states of consciousness between waking and dreaming.
A general term for therapies in which herbal pastes (or muds) are applied to all parts of the body. patients are wrapped in warm blankets and the paste removed when dry. This treatment exfoliates the skin, penetrates to the muscles and fat tissues, and removes impurities. Useful in stimulating weight reduction.
Other Therapies such as :-
- Shiro Vasti-keeping herbal oil in a cap fitted on head.
- Shashtika shali pinda sweda
- Sarvanga kheera dhara
- Nethra Tharpana
- Panchakarma therapy is followed by samana or purification treatment with oral medicines including herbal powders.
- Hot and cold Fomentation
- Mud Therapy
Other Therapy Offer:-
- Life Style Modification