- Are you feeling Anemic with Weakness in the Body?
- Are you feeling intense heat in your body on some occasions?
- Are you feeling Profuse sweating at night?
- Are you feeling Excessive falling of hair?
- Are you feeling Irregular menstrual periods with excessive or scanty bleeding?
- Are you feeling Burning and increased frequency of micturation?
- Are you feeling vaginal dryness and itching?
- Are you feeling Joint pain, Oedema, Irritable nature, Sleeplessness Lassitude?
Then you are at the stage of Menopause, Take medical advice from Seva-Dham Plus.
With an increase in life expectancy, menopause has become an inevitable phenomenon in a women’s life and many years are spent in the postmenopausal phase.
After the age of 40 years, ovaries reduce their production of sex hormones. As a result, the menses as well as other body functions are disturbed. Finally the menses cease (stop) permanently. This ultimate pause is described as menopause.
Menopause is a natural hormone (estrogen) deficient state that occurs at the age of 45-55 years. Needless to say that this phase also marks the end of fertility in a woman.
Osteoporosis (thinning and weakening of bones), heart disease, and Alzheimer's disease (progressive loss of memory and concentration) are the long-term hazards of menopause.
Ayurveda links menopause with aging which is a 'Vata' predominant stage of life.
Some type of menopausal symptoms:-
Vata-type menopausal symptoms
It mainly includes depression, anxiety, and insomnia. Menopause may also manifest itself as a rise in the other two humors also.
Pitta-type menopausal symptoms
They are often angry and suffer hot flashes.
Kapha-type menopausal symptoms
Mainly include symptom like listlessness, weight gain, and feelings of mental and physical heaviness.
Ayurveda has excellent solutions for a safe and happy Menopause. There is several holistic panchakarma therapies that can be taken by women who are nearing the age of menopause to remain symptom-free.
Rejuvenation Procedures Includes:-
- Abhyanga revives body, mind, senses and the soul, increasing energy levels and thus promotes the feeling of well-being.
- Siro Dhara, in which medicated oils are streamed on to the fore head, relaxes the central nervous system, melting away all the stresses & strains.
- Pizhichil (Medicated Oil Bath) Sarvanga Dhara/ Kaya Seka provides the ultimate rejuvenation and increases the circulation around the body
- Elakizhi (Herbal Leaf Bundle Massage) is a highly rejuvenating treatment used to treat chronic back pain, sciatica etc.
- Navarakizhi (Shali Shastika Pinda Swedam) is very effective in emaciation, debility, strengthens tissues and is anti ageing.
Other Therapies such as:-
- Shiro Vasti-keeping herbal oil in a cap fitted on head
- Sarvanga kheera dhara
- Panchakarma therapy is followed by samana or purification treatment with oral medicines including herbal powders
- Hot and cold Fomentation
- Mud Therapy
Other Therapy Offer:-
- Life Style Modification